Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Wish you all will like it with sugars and cream

yesterday was the funniest day i ever had. I saw this link and when register for it. this website requires you to upload a picture of yourself, they will scan through your face, looking for celebrities that look like you and they will show you the percentage of it. whereases for me i look like a person call Roh Moo-Hyun, ah h h h h.
The website is http://www.myheritage.com/FP/Company/tryFaceRecognition.php
Try it, trust me its fun and it has other things like looking for your ancestor and others.

myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphicsmyspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics

Today at workshop not much thing to do. Spent alot of time writting testimonial to many friends. which i wont write in the past as it is too troublesome. wish that you all will like it. Eh h h I dun mind if you all wanna write for me. ah hahahaha.

No comments: