Sunday, May 27, 2007

ah hahaha really happen

ah hahahaha as i thought..... clubbing again. . . this is the forth time of this month that i go clubbing. nai beh last time don't usually go but now. you know wat, four times a month. wooo hooooo. But something real bad happen last week when law told us, ah h h our incardi kena police case, but cannot say it out(nai beh really serious case, quite dramatic. We when to MOS( ministry of sound ), got free ticket so when there, walin eh that girl who check on my passport dun let me in, nai beh she tell me to open my eyes big, nai beh. Then i open my eyes big and she finally let me in.




woooooo hooooo MOS, 1st time come it is bigger then DXO but then felt that the music there is trent wan. Dun know how to dance with the music and nai beh the people is damn crowded loh, cant even get into the centre of the dance floor, when we are in the dance floor somebody dance, always bang onto jing yue and somemore he still stare at him. nai beh almost get into a fight agsin as law stare back at that guy, but jing yue stop him as it is singapore and it is not so easy to get away. feel sian so we when out of MOS, when we are out heard from chun xiang and kevin that there is a fight just now( nai beh i miss it, wat hte cow) 10 vs 1 ah h h . so overall it is DXO which i think is a better place. ah h h h reak tired, after clubbing decided to go freshen up, so we when to jalan kayu to eat roti planta, oh h h man it was damn nice.




kk freshen up already and we are on our way home, and you know wat, nai beh nely never pick up her phone, ah h h no body open the door for me, no place to sleep. ah h h ask kevin chew weather can stay his house, he say " yao meh, my mother dun know that i go clubbing leh, but after knowing my situation he ask me to go his house sleep loh ( yeah man, thanks brother). never slept at or and wake up the next morning at 7, ah h h h h NAI BEH.

No comments: