Monday, May 14, 2007

Mother day

Yesterday we celebrated mother day, nth special as we just bought a cake, but it was heart warming as we all gather together to celebrate which we can get together hardly.

To: my mother,

Happy mother day, ma i know that i have done alot of things that you hate, like getting back home. always go out and lack of accompany with you. Just wan you to know that im not doing anything bad outside and didn't join any bad accompany. Really sorry that i throw my temper to you last last week, i really regretted it. In the past you always say that watever sad things that you face, you will be happy when i talk to you and share the problems with you which makes you have a smilling face on your face. But now instead of sharing problems and making you laugh, i make you worry and make you sad. Im really sorry about that. I promise you that the time i finish this blog i will be the calvin that i use to be, making you happy and not worrying about me. I dun know wat to say anymore. Just to say: " thanks for bringing me into this world". Seeing the world is the best present that heaven gives. Thanks.




oh h h yah. For those who know me know that i have a god mother who take care of me from 0 to 12 years old. Shao yu ma ma, sry that i forgotten to say happy mother day to you. really greatful for the care and love that you give me during this 12 years, i really can feel the love of mother althought my other doesn't have time looking after me. You are really half a mother to me, just to tell you that although we seldom meet now, i will always remember you in my heart...Thanks.




after cutting cake when to drink tea rather early. till about 11.50 then went back home, while driving home saw my cousins outside of my friends house buffet, funny they know my friend. Then one of my cousins wan me drink a cup of martell... he was rather drunk and force me to drink, so i took it but i throw it away halfway. ah haha.. kk when back home. Home Sweet Sleep.

No comments: