Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Real tired and HIGH day

7.00 am in the morning(don't feel like waking up as i know that im will not be able to sleep as i know there is damn lots of stuff to do).


Ah h h force myself to wake up and was able to pull out of the sticky bed at 7.30, having one eye closed i try to walk to the toilet and finally get myself awake. damn it still felt sleepy. Walk to the LRT at slow pace.. i feel like a bat having to wake up in the morning...

Reach school at about 8.40( a little but still ok ). I sat onto the comfortable chair in my lab and slept. Suddenly one big hand pad on my shoulder, ( NAI BEH it is the technician there)
She say:
Technician: Do you know you cannot sleep in the lab, you very tired also cannot
sleep, or else i tell your supervisor.

In my heart: nai beh, cb, cow beh..... i really damn tired mah.

My ham repley: oh h h yeah .... kk sorry ah h h, i wont sleep again.

I turn my head back and i saw two person having their head down...AH H H( CB they are sleep then she never catch them but catch me, CB. AH H H shes picking on me.

When to the canteen at 12 o'clock.....ah h h, all three jie jie not here left me alone to eat. luckily got benny and isaac so i call them out and eat and complain alot of stuff to them. Feel more comfortable.




Release at 6pm and you know wat.. ah h h i need to rush back home and do cleaning.. as tomoro we got to get back our Deposit. so we need to clean the whole house. nai beh.... it was damn tired one loh.. ah h h clean the floor, the wall, the table chairs and ah h h h h throw rubbish(alot of rubbish). . . .DAMN tired. clean the whole house for about 4 hour and left for Lot 1 as i promise my indonesia friend Rusdy that i will bring him to senai airport which is in malaysia..





Clean house

ah h h so i rush to lot one and meet him, we meet kevin chew and we went to malaysia together. Seng zai waited for us for about almost an hour, sorry seng zai and thanks.
Seng zai brought us back and get our cars, as rusdy is only taking his flight at tomolo afternoon i decided to bring him and drink tea with me together.

Left perling at 12 am..... AH H H 12 am, yeah you dont see wrong it is 12 am. we went to plangi at drink tea at caries. alot of brother came, GD. Was shock to see that Rusdy can really click with them. i brought alot of friends to meet my brothers but they dont really talk. But Rusdy he can talk man, yeah Rusdy. Talk alot of things between us, han ling join half way. ah hahahaha he is drunk, came with wei xin after clubbing, he is damn hiong. ah hahaha he cant even talk properly, he is really drunk.
talk for about three hours at caries. The problem of jing yue and Law still haven settle yet, wish that it will be settle soon by having all brothers to sit down together and discuss.


Drink tea


ah hahaha han ling drunk


melvin and kevin


My car


On the way go walk walk


Mel, Rusdy


KK finish drinking tea, melvin suggested to go walk walk. Rusdy thought that we are really going to walk around after tea ... ah hahahaha. He is damn wrong. (Walk walk) this pharse means go out and tiong car with other people, in short terms it means RACING

Soooooooo......... wooo hooo we all get into our car, today with have five car. we went outside the high way from plangi to kota tinggi. tiong a few car as not much people playing today. went to seven eleven and rest for awhile.

Took alot of photo as many brother came, long time like that liao
This are the photo at seven eleven




Melvin's car


Kevin chew's car


MY car


chun xiang's car




Rusdy my indonesia friend


Going off soon


Decided to go back as it is already 4.30, but Rusdy want to see something ah hahahaha
and we drive out there and gather outside courts.




everyone was damn tired as it is already 5.00 am. Got to wake up at seven in the morning as rusdy flight is 9 am. Sooo i rush back home, racing with kevin chew all the way from plangi to perling.




wooooooooo hooooooo long time never like that already i lost to him ah h h h h.....
as my car only 1500cc, his one 1600cc... not fair. 140-150 km/hour all the way back. Never notice that theres a big hole a drive over it and you know wat... AH H H H H H H my tyre burst and it kena my ring a little. heng ah h h. luckily got jun xian, he help me change tyre, sorry real tired already still need to change tyre for me. Thank you. ah h h my tyre, got to cause me 100 over dollars.

reach home at 5.30 am and ah h h h sleep straight away, long time never like that liao. yeah.... song ah h h h... slept at 6am. TIRED

No comments: