Thursday, March 8, 2007

working place........ attacment at geylang Quantel company

My first post.....im recaping my past blog that i had not written...... kk let me tok about my attahment at geylang( where the whole nanyang poly attachment student only i kena....nai beh damn heng right) nah... it is sway. evrytime while traveling back home home i need to go to lorong 23 for buses and you know wat i saw. Aunties and ah mah covering themself with make up. when i was eating "chicken rice" at the coffee shop, they make me feel sick as the way they look is real disgusting. Auntie please lah 50 years and above liao(i supposed) dun make yourself like 20. it is damn disgusting. By the way for your information you can try the pig intesting noodle at lorong 26 and chicken rice at lorong 13. trust me they are real good.

First week of attachment, feels real good as it is quite relax but still learnt alot knowing how to activate alot of machines like degausser, winding tester, and making of mosfet machine which are known by the company to cost over thousands of dollars. ah hahaha here are some pictures of my working place.



do you belive the thing i am holding as a gym equipment cost over 15000

My colledge

nth to do, make knife out of styrofoam.

No comments: